Friday, December 16, 2011

4 Seasons and Weird Blog Happenings

Well, while I was away, something weird happened to my blog's header image, which should be replaced any time soon. When I first logged in, I've found an enlarged image, not the size of the original one uploaded by me, hence quite blurred, actually so blurred that I felt dizzzy looking at that monstruosity.  I'd to ajust it using Blogger resources that is why it looks so wonky right now.  I'm not happy.

Now for the goodies :) I must tell you I have a sweet spot for scrapbooking postage stamps, but I didn't realize I haven't created any so far until a friend asked me to make some templates for her! I like how they look so, I decided to share with you. The lovely snowman is from a tutorial here . I found the little snowman looking so lonely against the snowy background that I had to draw him! The postage stamp holes technique is a blend between PSHero and Silke's Papier Studio turorials. The snowflakes are from several AI tutorials found on web many moons ago :)

                                                              4 Seasons Postage Stamps

                                Please, read my Commercial Use S4H/S4O License before download.

                               4 layered PSD files and separated PNGs format at 300 DPIs resolution





                                                           4 Seasons Postage Stamps

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much for these..your generosity and talent are second to none

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps! Thanks for the link of the snowman tutorial.
    And thank you very much for sharing your amazing talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamps - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute -- thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable stamps! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete